Resins for Powder Coating
Acrylic Resins for C.A.S.E. and Ink Markets
Waterborne Polyesters, Acrylics and PUD’s
A Zero Waste
To Landfill Company
AT SUN POLYMERS it’s everyone’s job to build a great customer experience through exceptional customer service and quality products for today and tomorrow’s coating technology.
Resolving Consistency of Supply Issues
Sun Polymers International is trying to be proactive with supply chain issues and recently completed the construction of a 21,000 square foot warehouse on our Mooresville, Indiana campus. The new warehouse will be utilized to stock additional material to ensure quick deliveries to our customers. Watch the video below for details.
Powder Coating Resins
Powder coating resins provide better performance than paint.
- superior color retention
- better resistance to chipping, scratching, and corrosion
- and environmental advantages over liquid paint.
We offer both polyester and acrylic resins.
Solid Acrylic Resins
Soluble in solvents, alcohol, water in alkaline pH. For printing inks, plastic coating, metal coating, marine paint, concrete and wall paints, heat seal, aersol paint.
- Adhesion to difficult substrates like plastics and certain metals
- Provides a good vehicle for dispersing pigments
- Compatible with various systems
Water reducible PUD’s, Polyesters and Acrylics for Printing Inks, Adhesives, Plastic Coatings, Metal Coatings, Concrete Coatings, Wood Coatings, Textile and Paper.
- Low VOC’s
- Adhesion to Plastics, Metal, Glass, Wood a number of substrates.
- 1K and 2K systems. Easily formulated.
Austin will be a Sales Representative for Sun Polymers International, selling Polyesters for Powder Coating, Solid Acrylics, Waterborne resins for the CASE and Ink Markets. Welcome aboard, Austin!
Jonathon Jordan (Senior Plant Manager), Mike McQuade (Business Development Manager Acrylics) Paul West (Marketing Director) were standing proudly in front of their American Coatings Show booth in April of 2022.
Sun Polymers will be participating in the American Coatings Show and Conference April 5-7, 2022 at the Indiana Convention Center. Come see us in booth #1165.
Sun Polymers strives for energy efficiency in the manufacturing of our products and the operation of our facility by:
- Creating a Total Quality Management environment that leads by example in sharing knowledge to our teams through training programs, controls, and procedures.
- Sourcing materials and services locally to minimize our carbon footprint.
- Sending zero waste to landfills.
- Striving to conserve natural resources through the 4R’s of management.
- Focusing on the importance of making efforts to preserve the global environment and human health.
- Considering the influence that our activities have on the environment.
This is the essence of our mission and represents our theme of the Right thing to do.