Resins for Powder Coating
Acrylic Resins for C.A.S.E. and Ink Markets
A Zero Waste
To Landfill Company
AT SUN POLYMERS it’s everyone’s job to build a great customer experience through exceptional customer service and quality products for today and tomorrow’s coating technology.
Powder Coating Resins
Powder coating resins provide better performance than paint.
- superior color retention
- better resistance to chipping, scratching, and corrosion
- and environmental advantages over liquid paint.
We offer both polyester and acrylic resins.
Solid Acrylic Resins
Soluble in solvents, alcohol, water in alkaline pH. For printing inks, plastic coating, metal coating, marine paint, concrete and wall paints, heat seal, aersol paint.
- Adhesion to difficult substrates like plastics and certain metals
- Provides a good vehicle for dispersing pigments
- Compatible with various systems
Mike McQuade joined Sun Polymers International on January 1st 2020. He comes to Sun Polymers with years of experience in sales for various C.A.S.E. and Ink raw material suppliers. Radcure (Allnex), Sartomer and Estron Chemical to name a few. He has specialized in...
In order to better serve you, we have added pages and other resources to provide more information about us and our products. Here is what we have added…
Sun Polymers strives for energy efficiency in the manufacturing of our products and the operation of our facility by:
- Creating a Total Quality Management environment that leads by example in sharing knowledge to our teams through training programs, controls, and procedures.
- Sourcing materials and services locally to minimize our carbon footprint.
- Sending zero waste to landfills.
- Striving to conserve natural resources through the 4R’s of management.
- Focusing on the importance of making efforts to preserve the global environment and human health.
- Considering the influence that our activities have on the environment.
This is the essence of our mission and represents our theme of the Right thing to do.